- Real Estate
- Inventory/Accounts Receivable
Commercial Lines of Credit
Working capital lines of credit are available to fit your business needs.
What to Provide Initially For Business Loan Requests:
- Business financial statements for the past two completed years
- Business income tax returns for the past two years
- Current business financial statements for the most recent interim period since the end of last year
- A list of all the loans of the business with balances owed and monthly payments
- Personal income tax returns for the past two years
- Personal financial statement
Some additional information may be required depending upon the purpose of the loan and the type of collateral available.
For more information, call your local Enterprise Bank of South Carolina office.